Fergie’s Neon Sandals: Hit or Miss?

So I admit that I’m not a huge Fergie fan, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to put down her outfit because of that. When I first saw this picture, I thought…wow, okay, Fergie’s taken her outfits down a notch. I couldn’t believe what a simple dress she had chosen…until I scrolled down and saw her shoes.

Fergie Fashion

Now I know that being a celebrity, gives these people the right to try new things and experiment with fashion…but sometimes it’s just a little too much. They need to step back, take a good look at themselves in the mirror and assess the outfit one more time before leaving the house.

Like I said, I actually really love her dress. It’s very fun, flirty and feminine. But the shoes? I’m not so sure about. I love the orange neon color by itself but what the hell are those black straps? I think the shoes sans black straps might have looked a little better, but even so, they do not go with the dress at all. What do you guys think?

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons