Summer Trends 2010

I don’t know where you guys live at, but it’s starting to get really warm where I am, and I just couldn’t wait to hit the stores and start on my summer getup. So while I was walking around the mall, I noticed a few trends that I really really liked and thought I’d share them with you. If you have any favorite trends for the summer, let me know in the comments below!

Peasant Tops





I can’t tell you how many peasant tops I’ve seen everywhere from Aeropostale to Guess and to American Eagle. I think they’re extremely adorable for summer and what’s even better is that if you have a tummy pouch they hide it just right! So why not pick up a few peasant tops in different colors? So far I got two from Aeropostale, one pink and one white (see pics above!). Pair them with your favorite skinny jeans, ripped jeans, and shorts and skirts.

Ripped/Faded Jeans



Nothing looks better in the summer than a pair of ripped  or faded jeans (or a combination of both!). Pair yours with flats or flip-flops and layered tanks for the ultimate in summer chic!

The Boyfriend Jean



The boyfriend jean was never really my style until I tried on a pair with flip-flops and I couldn’t believe how adorable they looked! I especially love this ripped pair from Aeropostale because 1. the price is right, and 2. they just look sooo hot! I paired that with flip-flops and 2 layered tanks in pink and white.

The Hobo Bag



The slouchy, oversized boho bag is always in style, but this summer especially it stands out. As you can probably already seen, this summer it’s all about being laid-back and enjoying the sun. The styles evoke a relaxed, boho-type of attitude and the hobo bag is the perfect accessory.

Print Dresses



Prints are really big this season and there’s nothing cuter than a printed summer dress. They’re perfect for work, school, beach, and just about anywhere. Pair a printed dress with sandals, flip-flops, heels, and even boots at least until it gets a little warmer!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons