Worst Trend: Masculine for Women

So I was browsing through some magazines and sites, and found that menswear for women is in…a style which we’ve also seen make headways a few years ago. But I’m not sure it’s a trend I’d like to try…whatsoever.

masculine

I mean some of the pieces they show are a little too masculine and why in the world would anyone want to wear their boyfriend’s blazer? Sounds to me like designers are running out of ideas. Sure, a vest is fine…and maybe a tie with a conservative/sexy ensemble still works, but wing-tip shoes and boyish pants? Not a chance. I’m a girly girl, I like to wear feminine clothes, so this particular trend does not apply to me.

But, if you really like the look, don’t be afraid to pull it off…it just might work for you. The trick is to incorporate masculine accessories into a feminine outfit, or if you’re bold enough, go all out with the boys look!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons